To provide safe and high quality holistic care for spinal disorders in a welcoming environment.
Our commitment to our patients
- For us, the patient always comes first. We will treat you with respect and professionalism throughout every stage. We will empower you by informing and educating you on your condition and treatment. We will also ensure that all treatment decisions are taken in consultation with you and your loved ones.
- We will continuously update our knowledge and skills and evaluate our results to provide high quality health care. We will administer cutting edge and innovative operative/non-operative care.
- We understand the importance of personalized care and a friendly, attentive atmosphere for recovery. We strive to improve the quality of our patients’ lives and help them maintain a healthy lifestyle going forward.
- Your feedback is important to us. The suggestions you share help us enhance our services. We encourage and welcome feedback regarding our medical services, staff and patient care, medical facilities and hospital procedures. We will strive to improve the quality of our services through your valuable feedback.
Our core values
- Integrity: We are partners in your health; all clinical decisions are made in your best interests and are backed by our unyielding commitment to quality and safety.
- Quality: We provide safe and high-quality spinal care in a timely manner to achieve the desired clinical results. For this, we ensure that our standards are always on par with global leaders in spine care.
- Teamwork: When it comes to patient care, we value team success over individual success. The contributions of our multidisciplinary clinical team and their diverse skills are our greatest assets. We provide a stimulating and satisfying working environment to attract the best talent and work together to achieve our mission and goals.
- Research: We provide a supportive environment that encourages creativity to develop innovative technologies and practices. Our research focuses on enhancing spinal care for a range of spinal conditions.
- Education: We are committed to providing educational services to not only our patients, but also to other health professionals and medical colleagues. In the long run, better medical information helps everyone.